Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"We will receive not what we idly wish but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service". Earl Nightingale


That's right. We get what we give, our results are always in direct proportion to our efforts. In this post I am sharing all my thoughts and efforts from Monday February 22.
I got up at 6:30 and got ready for work. My boyfriend stayed until this morning and we drove together to the city where I work. There I took him to the bus station where he'll take the bus back to Mexico city. It will be another 2 weeks until I see him again, that's really sad! I miss him already.
This morning I did not exercise, I have done some adjustments to my workouts so I workout on weekends too. On the nutrition side of it, it was a good day. I behaved properly and I feel really good about it. In the office I had 2 cups of cofee so I knew I had to make up for that drinking 2 more glasses of water. I hadn't had coffee in a long time so it tasted great. Next time I'll make sure to drink just 1.
At night I went to my usual zumba class. It was wonderful. I am really happy because I endured it and gave it all my best. I try to really work it when I'm there. I see people who dont push themselves and I wish I could say something to motivate them but I don't want them to take it the wrong way, I'm new and they don't know me very well and the other way around.
I went to bed a little later than I wanted but it was because I spent some time with my family, it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment